After the Duke of Sussex resigned from his role at the HIV and AIDS charity working in Africa on Wednesday, its chairwoman has now accused Harry of "harassment and bullying.”
The Duke of Sussex said he is relieved that a regulator has opened a case into a charity he founded, hitting out at “blatant lies” amid a boardroom battle within the organisation. Harry described the past week’s events,
The Charity Commission has confirmed it has opened a case after concerns were rasied about Sentebale, the charity founded by Prince Harry, which he dramatically quit amid a bitter boardroom row
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of his mother, Princess Diana, in a 1997 car accident in Paris. Sentebale means “forget-me-not” in Sesotho, the official language of Lesotho; forget-me-nots were Diana’s favorite flower.
Prince Harry has released a “heartbreaking” statement after resignation from a charity, Sentebale, last week.The Duke of Sussex confessed that his resignation as patron of Sentebale has been 'heartbreaking to witness' and that he
A close friend of Prince Harry’s has said in a new interview that some of Sentebale chairwoman Sophie Chandauka’s hostility to the prince is due to her jealously of his wife Meghan Markle, saying that the Zimbabwe-born attorney probably felt overshadowed onstage by the globally famous Duchess of Sussex at a charity fundraiser last April.
Explore more
The UK's charity watchdog has said it has opened a case into "concerns raised" about Sentebale - which the Duke of Sussex quit as patron of last week amid a boardroom battle.
The Charity Commission said it had opened a regulatory compliance case into Sentebale, a week after it emerged Harry had quit as patron.
An investigation has been launched after Prince Harry resigned from his Sentebale charity amid 'bullying' claims from chairwoman, Dr Sophie Chandauka.